Please take a look at our Office Policies, before your visit.
On your initial visit please be prepared to share your medical history with Dr. Lazarou. This will include any medical conditions you have or may have had in the past, surgical history, any medications (prescription or over-the-counter) you are currently taking (include name, dosage and frequency), and any allergies you have.
Please take a moment to read our office policies:
- Please arrive at your first office visit 15 minutes prior to the appointment time so that you can complete medical and insurance forms.
- Make sure to bring your insurance cards with you for every visit.
- Please bring any relevant laboratory and imaging results with you to your visit.
- Office Appointments not cancelled within 24 hours are subject to a $75.00 cancellation fee.
- Surgical procedures not cancelled within 5 business days are subject to a $300 cancellation fee.
Please arrive at the office 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to complete necessary forms. Or you can fill them out online and bring them with you!
If you are a new patient, please download and complete the following forms, and bring them to your scheduled appointment.
If you have urinary and/or prostate symptoms:
If you have any sexual dysfunction issues, such as erectile dysfunction(ED or impotence), premature or delayed ejaculation, or low libido:
Payment and Insurance
The practice accepts most insurance and HMOs, including Medicare, as well as Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
Notice of Health Information Practices
The Notice of Health Information Practices describes how information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can get access to this information. Please review it carefully. You will be asked to sign a consent form.